On how to do that, refer to the documentation of the brower you are using. usually it is under "Settings" tab.
To check or change your settings:
- Click the menu button and choose .
Select the panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose .
- Check-mark Accept cookies from websites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
- Keep until:
they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
On Google Chrome:
To turn off cookies in your Google Chrome Browser follow these steps:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change to your preferred setting