If you believe in replenishing your vitamin C in as natural form as possible this product is the optimal choice for you.
Besides 1000 mg vitamin C each tablet has an additional 50 mg citrus bioflavonoids, 50 mg accrual and 10 mg rose hips.Owing to its all-natural components this form of vitamin C can be utilised even more efficiently by the system.
This is a new formula of ours made from quality substances with many natural components that boost each other’s effect and have an even more positive impact on the system.Each tablet contains a great amount of bioflavonoids as well as lots of acerola and rose hips.
Vitamin C has been proven to be effective in treating a variety of health problems. Among other things it plays an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system, and maintaining health. Therefore, in winter, it is by no means negligible to take the right amount of vitamin C.
Thanks to the plenty of natural components of our vitamin C supplements, they can be utilized more efficiently in the body.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during or after intense exercise.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism processes.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining a normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to reducing fatigue and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C enhances the absorption of iron.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation and thus contributing to:
- Maintaining normal blood vessels and function.
- Maintaining normal bone.
- Maintaining the normal state and function of cartilage.
- To maintain the normal state of the gum.
- Maintaining normal skin condition and function.
- To maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
The body is not able to make vitamin C on its own, and it does not store vitamin C. It is therefore important to include plenty of vitamin C-containing foods in your daily diet.